Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 – how to remove?
Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is a rogue antivirus, which absolutely brings no value for your computer. Furthermore, we can absolutely confidently say that this is a dangerous application, which you obviously do not need. In this guide we will help you to get rid of it from your computer.
Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 rogue is often spread into PCs which are poorly protected. This is often the result of absence of any antivirus at all. You may notice that Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 belongs to the Braviax rogue family.
First, Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 will be self-started together with Windows operating system. You may notice that this program prevents you from using your computer. You will be permanently interrupted by its many annoying pop-ups about various threats supposedly detected by it.
In reality, this hoax is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to rendering decent security services for your computer. We recommend you to get rid of this scam from your PC by following the removal instructions set forth below. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Removal tool for Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton Win 7 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).