This article explains how to stop the process of Internet Security virus process, which is nowadays called wmdefender.exe. If you don’t terminate wmdefender.exe then you will not be able to get rid of Internet Security malware completely. Use this guide for details on how to effectively uninstall this rogue antispyware program.
Under no circumstances should you ever treat this bogus Internet Security rogue as the real antivirus. What you need to realize once and for all is that the malware wants you to effect the payment for its so-named full or commercial version. However, it is as useless as the trial one. Purchasing the registration key for this malady would probably help you get rid of this fake AV (since it might self-uninstall itself), but surely the malady would not become your anti-spyware shield. Thus, purchasing the program is the entire waste of funds for nothing good in response.
If your system has become vulnerable to malware attacks there is something really serious to think about. First of all, do you really have the powerful anti-virus software protecting you day and night? If not, you might consider purchasing our recommended anti-virus solution recommended below. Please follow the guide on how to stop wmdefender.exe and completely remove Internet Security scam.
How to stop Internet Security virus process:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.