Windows Warding Module (removal tool)
Windows Warding Module is a new rogue antivirus which is actively spread in the web these days. This fake anti-virus application is the direct successor of Windows Active Hotspot virus. Surely, both of these application are equally malicious and, therefore, they require immediate removal from your computer. Keep in mind that to get rid of this scam you may follow two patterns. The first one is automatic one, which implies running decent and powerful security software. The second pattern is manual, but it needs availability of additional manual IT skills in detecting the necessary files and registry entries associated with this hoax. Whatever the case might be, it is not a good idea to keep this scam on your system.
As soon as Windows Warding Module scam is successfully installed onto PC without your consent or approval, it immediately tunes up your system in order to self-launch itself automatically each time you turn your computer on. Hence, this hoax comes up after you want to do something important on your workstation. So, you will be permanently annoyed by the bunch of faulty security statements associated with this scam. It has in mind to trick you into buying the so-called ultimate protection by this hoax (after the number of fake virus reports initiated by this scam during its faulty system scan of your computer). The data reported by this virus should not be trusted by you. Instead of obeying the malicious and tricky offers of this virus, you’d better hurry up and get rid of this pest from your PC as soon as possible.
To get rid of Windows Warding Module malware you need first to implement some manual steps, before running the security program recommended by us. Please follow these steps as described and explained below.
Removal tool for Windows Warding Module rogue antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
Primary removal solution:
- Wait until Windows Warding Module completes its fake scan. To remove the blockage of your Desktop with this rogue click “Settings” and place a checkmark on “Allow unprotected startup“:
- Shut down the window of Windows Warding Module rogue antivirus and ignore all its pop-up windows, like this one:
- Click “OK“.
- Open cmd.exe command ad explained below – Start – All programs – Accessories – Commant Prompt:
- Note that you should open cmd.exe command as Administrator in Windows by right-clicking “cmd.exe” and selecting such option.
- Type this command in cmd.exe opened as Administrator – taskkill /IM guard* and press “Enter“:
- You will get the confirmation of Windows Warding Module process terminated successfully:
- Now download Trojan Killer, install it and run scan with it. Click “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Perform a hard restart of your computer and restart into Safe Mode with Command Prompt:
- Choose your infected operating system and user account which got infected with Windows Warding Module rogue.
- Type the following command:
- Select “Y” option and press Enter.
- Type this command to restart your computer with made amendments – shutdown /r /t 0 and press Enter:
- After you’ve restarted your computer download Trojan Killer and scan your system with it.
- Click “Apply” at the end of scan to remove all detected threats.
Similar removal video at YouTube:
Alternative removal solution:
reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon” /v Shell