Windows Expert Console is yet another rogue antispyware tool that comes to destroy your system, or at least to make it vulnerable to further malware attacks. Even though, in fact, the main goal of this hoax is to scare you with a lot of deceitful facts about various bogus threats identified by it, with the intention to convince you to purchase its full version. The truth, of course, is that the capabilities of this application are surely overestimated. It simply cannot render the desired level of security for your system. What it can simply do is just to report the bunch of fake infections that don’t even dwell on your system.
Windows Expert Console doesn’t come to your system through legal ways. It uses various system vulnerabilities and leaks in it in order to find the door to the inner world of your system. Once this goal is successfully accomplished, this scam amends your system tremendously in order to be started automatically with every system startup. But this is, of course, not the only negative amendment. The program adds certain important and crucial registry entries that make it really difficult for you to remove this scam. As a result, you’re unable to launch Task Manager or run any legitimate and already installed security programs. In addition, running your browser (whatever type of it you have) might also be difficult and blocked by the rogue.
Fake scans of Windows Expert Console are surely inevitable, since the malware is being launched automatically each time you turn your compute on. You should ignore the whole set of invented and deceitful security statements, warnings and notifications made by this bogus antivirus. It is not able to protect you. All threats it reports of are invented, and they simply don’t even dwell on your computer. Thus, don’t buy this scam. Buying it is a serious error, because in reality this is the loss of your funds. If you have already done so by mistake, please contact your good bank or other payment processing institution and ask them to dispute the charge, saying that you’ve mistakenly purchased a rogue security software.
The last but not the least, go ahead and scan your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer to remove this fake AV completely and effectively. It is recommended that you first restart your system into safe mode with networking before doing this.
Removal tool for Windows Expert Console rogue antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
Primary removal solution:
- Wait until Windows Expert Console completes its fake scan. To remove the blockage of your Desktop with this rogue click “Settings” and place a checkmark on “Allow unprotected startup“:
- Shut down the window of Windows Expert Console rogue antivirus and ignore all its pop-up windows, like this one:
- Click “OK“.
- Open cmd.exe command ad explained below – Start – All programs – Accessories – Commant Prompt:
- Note that you should open cmd.exe command as Administrator in Windows by right-clicking “cmd.exe” and selecting such option.
- Type this command in cmd.exe opened as Administrator – taskkill /IM guard* and press “Enter“:
- You will get the confirmation of Windows Expert Console process terminated successfully:
- Now download Trojan Killer, install it and run scan with it. Click “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Perform a hard restart of your computer and restart into Safe Mode with Command Prompt:
- Choose your infected operating system and user account which got infected with Windows Expert Console rogue.
- Type the following command:
- Select “Y” option and press Enter.
- Type this command to restart your computer with made amendments – shutdown /r /t 0 and press Enter:
- After you’ve restarted your computer download Trojan Killer and scan your system with it.
- Click “Apply” at the end of scan to remove all detected threats.
Removal video at YouTube:
Alternative removal solution:
reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon” /v Shell