Windows Efficiency Console is a new virus program attacking many PCs today. It is capable of blocking the whole Desktop are of any infected PC. The interface of this program seems to be attractive, it has a well-done outward appearance and may seem to be convincing for some. Whereas these outward impressions about this tool are totally deceptive. This is not the program that is worthy of your trust. If you or your relatives have been infected with this malware program please stay away from purchasing it and tell your relatives and friends not to commit such a serious mistake.
Windows Efficiency Console comes to the machine without user’s approval or permission. It does this by means of a special Trojan horse that takes the direct part in the infiltration process of this rogue. Once the malware is installed it immediately tunes up the computer in such a way that makes it possible for the hoax to be started automatically together with every system startup. This results in the appearance of the interface of Windows Efficiency Console rogue each time you want to use your computer. The virus then immediately begins to implement its numerous malicious plots on your machine. First, it runs the fake scan of your system and then reports various bogus infections. These are invented threats that aren’t peculiar to your computer. So, please ignore any scary information you hear from this malware.
Windows Efficiency Console has in mind to trick users with deceitful statements about fake threats detected by it. It plans to convince you to buy its fake and helpless so-called ultimate protection, but it will never help users to remove real security threats. In other words, this program is a totally useless solution that cannot render the services it promises. This is why please ignore the faulty statements of this hoax and hurry up to remove it immediately. The step-by-step removal guide is available below.
Removal tool for Windows Efficiency Console rogue antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
Primary removal solution:
- Wait until Windows Efficiency Console completes its fake scan. To remove the blockage of your Desktop with this rogue click “Settings” and place a checkmark on “Allow unprotected startup“:
- Shut down the window of Windows Efficiency Console rogue antivirus and ignore all its pop-up windows, like this one:
- Click “OK“.
- Open cmd.exe command ad explained below – Start – All programs – Accessories – Commant Prompt:
- Note that you should open cmd.exe command as Administrator in Windows by right-clicking “cmd.exe” and selecting such option.
- Type this command in cmd.exe opened as Administrator – taskkill /IM guard* and press “Enter“:
- You will get the confirmation of Windows Efficiency Console process terminated successfully:
- Now download Trojan Killer, install it and run scan with it. Click “Apply” at the end of scan.
- Perform a hard restart of your computer and restart into Safe Mode with Command Prompt:
- Choose your infected operating system and user account which got infected with Windows Efficiency Console rogue.
- Type the following command:
- Select “Y” option and press Enter.
- Type this command to restart your computer with made amendments – shutdown /r /t 0 and press Enter:
- After you’ve restarted your computer download Trojan Killer and scan your system with it.
- Click “Apply” at the end of scan to remove all detected threats.
Similar removal video at YouTube:
Alternative removal solution:
reg delete “HKCU\Software\Microsoft\Windows NT\CurrentVersion\Winlogon” /v Shell