Win 8 Antispyware 2014 removal instructions
Win 8 Antispyware 2014 may create an illusion of efficient anti-virus tool, but do not take this information at its face value. It is just a lure for inexperienced PC users. It is rogue that posing as something it’s not. It secretly enters your machine and start messing it up. It initiates fake system scanners and pushes you into obtaining its licensed version. After, it comes up with scan reports listing a variety of the infections your PC teems with. These are all spooky-looking scanners will stop disturbing you if you effectively remove Win 8 Antispyware 2014.
This rogue anti-spyware does not deviate much from the rest of suchlike applications in generating fake pop-up ads and triggering scans that report the detection of serious computer infections, spotted on your computer. Do not get shocked seeing the list of threats presented in such scan reports. All these issues are invented to scare you and make you persuaded that your computer should be cleaned immediately. It offers its commercial version as the only remedy able to deal with all detected infections.
It is outrageous lie. Buy this program under no circumstances. It does not add any security services. We recommend you to remove this program without lingering a minute. The guide on how to fulfill it you will find below. If you need any extra assistance on our part make sure to be in touch with us any time.
Removal tool for Win 8 Antispyware 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Win 8 Antispyware 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).