Weathertab for Chrome Malware Solution
Weathertab for Chrome is an extension you may be asked to install. If to have a look on its purposes, it becomes obvious that it is unwanted and harmful. Google Chrome browsers and possibly some other browsers that are based on the Chromium open source project see the alerts with this extension more often than others. A particular pop-up window unexpectedly appears in your browser with a purpose to get a promotion. Sadly, this promotion is going to have sad results to your system.
Weathertab for Chrome only pretends to be extension, in fact, it is adware that causes a lot of unwanted advertisement banners while you surf the web. By the way, the number of these windows grows permanently. The extension that is adware doesn’t stop on this and causes unwanted redirections of your browser to random websites where you can come across with virus samples. Eventually, Weathertab for Chrome extension plays the role of spyware and monitors your traffic and pays attention to user’s browsing habits. This data then goes to third parties for various hazardous purposes.
Behavior of Weathertab for Chrome is rather harmful but it is the consequence of your mindless actions or failure of your current anti-malware. If you click on suspicious links, it can result adware occurrence. And when your level of security is not able to perform its important function of defending your computer, unwanted programs penetrate the system. Because of outdated anti-virus databases your security program just didn’t understand that the item was malicious and dangerous.
Well, the time to reconsider your current state has come. Now it becomes obvious that you have some hazardous trash in your system. To get rid of it, you need to switch to some other much better software that will protect your system in the future and will also help this infection. In case of obtaining a proper utility, you will be able to effectively remove Weathertab for Chrome from Google Chrome and reset your infected browser with the same utility. Please, do the step you see below carefully to remove the threat fast and effectively.
Removal tool for Weathertab for Chrome
What is PUP? The term “Potentially Unwanted Program” was created to spread special type of virus what user often download and install because it looks similar to other programs, or it can bring some usefull fiture for the user. Such app often looks like legitimate program, but can harm computer with hidden functions or can additional install many different malware, adware or spyware virus. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is the high-quality security product, developed specifically for removing different types of PUPs’ virus. You can download and install it from the button below:
Often, such PUPs have different adware programs bundeled with it. Main adware functions if to display different pop-up ads and banner ads on every page that you visit or directly from your desktop. Such ads can be really different from simple coupons and sales, last hot news or even chat invasion or security issues messages. You will see really ads or banners what will aim you to clicks on the ad and the creators will get their pay-per-click revenue. You will notice if you PC infected with any of these unwanted programs, there are common things that will appear with this infection:
- advertising banner, pop-ups, in-text ads will appear on every page you are visiting;
- you can be redirected to different sites when you only click on your homepage;
- many different pop-ups which will show your PC, fake update notification of your programs or security alert scam;
- you can notice different programs what was installed without your knowledge.
We highly recommend you to remove such ads from your computer, to be sure what your personal information is secure. Do do this just follow the guide below and get rid of it!
Automatic removal instructions:
- Shut down all available browsers.
- Choose “Tools” tab in GridinSoft Anti-Malware and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Select all your browsers where you notice virus activity, then click on “Reset” button:
- When the Reset Browser completed, the malicious extensions which were installed in your browsers removed. For the next step you should scan your system with GridinSoft Anti-Malware. This step will help you to remove the Potentially Unwanted Program dangerous files, malicious browser extensions what can be restored and registry keys, that may have been installed on your computer without your knowledge.
- After GridinSoft Anti-Malware scan complete you should choose what exactly you want to do with detected files (“Move to quarantine” option recommended) and press on the “Fix Now” button.
- Restart your computer after the end of Removal Process. Now your computer free from the issue, but don’t forget that you always can contact our Support Team for more information.
Prevent your PC from being infected with Weathertab for Chrome again
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature called “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” tab and press the “Start” button:
This option helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation even when your away from the computer. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its On-Run Protection module will terminate this installation attempt and let you know what kind of virus trying to penetrate your system.
You may click on “Block Always” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore Always” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):