If you turn on your PC one day and see that some program under the name of Vista Protection 2014 is scanning your system, it means that some dangerous virus has invaded your machine and now it tries to mislead you. It delivers false scan results where it is stated that several dangerous items have been detected. To get rid of them Vista Protection 2014 offers so-called licensed version. You are recommended to transfer a certain some of funds to obtain this ‘almighty’ remedy.
We aim to prevent you from doing this serious mistake. In fact, the full version of Vista Protection 2014 does not even exist. The detection list is also invented. Probably your computer is absolutely clean, except Vista Protection 2014 virus. You need to get rid of this annoying rouge and all your problems will be solved. Our security experts have prepared the removal tutorial. It contains all necessary steps for successful Vista Protection 2014 elimination. You may also watch the video guide. If any questions appear, get in touch with our tech guys to get the sufficient assistance.
The Internet is far from being safe today. So it is very important to be attentive surfing it. To avoid similar computer threats in future, make sure to download programs from the reliable sources only. Do not skip reading the installation wizards. Give preferences to Advanced or Custom installations which will allow you to select and install only those programs that you really need. Always uncheck the unfamiliar applications. We hope these easy tips will be helpful for you in future.
Removal tool for Vista Protection 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Vista Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).