Uninstall Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 right now!
If your computer has recently been attacked by Zorton XP Antivirus 2014, please do not panic. You are not the only person who has become a victim of the cyber crooks, developers of this scamware. Now it is a wide-spread problem. We receive the E-mails with such complains almost every day. Read the post pleas and find out the solution of this unpleasant issue.
Now some words about the behavior of this fake anti-virus inside the compromised machine. If the process of penetration into your system is carried out successfully it modifies your system in such a manner to be launched together with every Windows startup. So the first thing you see on your computer is the professionally developed interface of Zorton XP Antivirus 2014. It launches numerous system scanners and provides you with the horrible detection list full of various infections allegedly detected on your PC. Do not hurry up to take this information seriously. This entry aims to prevent you from being deceived by this hoax. We are sure it tells you to purchase its so-called full version to eliminate all security problems available on your computer.
Do not do it under any circumstances please!!! This registered version does not even exists. You will not only lose you hard earned money funds but also will support those cyber criminals to create more severe computer infections and continue ripping the gullible people off.
In order not to be targeted by the cyber crooks, we recommend you cleaning your PC with GridinSoft Trojan Killer, modern anti-virus solution able to detect and remove any actual computer infections. The guide on how to fulfill it you will find below. Good luck! If you have any questions in the course of virus removal, make sure to contact our support team. It is available for you any time you need.
Removal tool for Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).