XP Antivirus 2014 is a money-oriented program which tries to rip the gullible PC users off. It has a well-thought-out tactic how to reach its malicious plan. It poses itself as a useful anti-virus which knows all your security problems and wants to fix them. It launches system scanners and presents the scan reports where you may see tons of potentially dangerous objects. Do not hurry up with conclusions.
Of course, this program creates an illusion of scanning your system. It shows predetermined results, which have no attitude to your system. All threats are invented. It just wants to scary out you and purchase its licensed version to remove all identified viruses. It is typical trick for the programs of such sort to generate fake pop-up ads and trig scans that report the detection of serious computer infections, spotted on your computer. You should never follow any instructions presented by this parasite. Never indicate your banking details. To find out whether there are any computer infections on your PC we recommend you using the time-proven antiviruses which will provide you with the reliable scan reports.
This program is fake for sure. It is worth to be removed without lingering because it can to disrupt your system and makes it vulnerable for other Trojans’ intrusions. Hopefully, these reasons are suffice for you to use a trusted remover to get rid of XP Antivirus 2014. You may use the removal guide, provided below. It contains all necessary steps for successful virus elimination. Go on! Do not linger a minute!
Removal tool for XP Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).