Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 rogue removal
Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 is a pseudo anti-virus tool that represents a serious threat to the security of your workstation, because it is dangerous computer infection. It hides its actual goals by pretending to be a powerful anti-virus. Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 does its best to convince users into buying its full version by displaying fake alerts and scan reports. It states that multiple corrupted files are detected and it is recommended to remove them. If not to do it, it may lead to the crash of your PC system.
According to the words of Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 the only way to get rid of all detected issues is to obtain its licensed version. Of course, it is a well-panned tactic of brainwashing campaign. The trick is on pushing you into removal of viruses you actually don’t exist. It is typical behavior for the viruses of such sort. It also blocks the launching of any available programs on your PC. It protects itself from being detected and uninstalled in such way.
As you can see, this program was developed with the sole purpose only – to rip you off. It is deserved to be removed immediately. If you already have transferred the asked sum of money for the benefit of these crooks, please contact your credit card company and dispute the charges stating that the program a computer virus. To remove RN and other related malicious files, please follow the removal guide, prepared by the GridinSoft security experts.
Removal tool for Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).