Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 virus removal milestones
Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 is a truly misleading program, categorized by the security experts a fake anti-virus program. It suddenly attacks PCs and makes them absolutely useless. If you are among those who have become a victim of this nasty infection and want to get rid of Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 at all costs, please read this post. Here you will find out all details how to successfully neutralize this “unwanted guest”.
As we have already mentioned above, Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 fills the cell in the category of fake anti-malware programs. It belongs to a large group of malicious and fake security programs called Rogue.FakeRean-Braviax . If enters the targeted PC it makes some changes, tuning up the system in such manner to automatically start up each time you turn the computer on. The hoax runs fake system scan of your PC and reports many fake and infected threats.
First thing you should understand is that nothing reported by Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 is of the truth. This program is not able to scan your PC, it just creates an illusion. In reality, it also reports a lot of non-existent security bugs, and then tells that you need to buy its full version to have those problems fixed and identified viruses removed. Probably your PC is absolutely clean, except Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014. This guide will help you uninstall it quickly and effectively.
Removal tool for Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius Win 7 Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).