Please be very careful when you see sgpsupport.com site. It is directly connected to SmartGuard Protection fake anti-spyware program. This fraudulent application comes to computers without user’s permission or approval. When this happens, user cannot even terminate the malware installation procedure. The hoax immediately tunes up your system for the purpose of being self-started automatically together with every system startup. So, this means that you will eventually see this scam once you turn your computer on.
Smart Guard Protection rogue runs the fake scan of your system in the beginning of your work with your computer. It displays many fake alerts to scare users into buying its full version as a supposed solution to removal of those fake threats. As you probably understand by now, buying this hoax is a serious mistake. Ignore its site sgpsupport.com and all “good” words it tells of this scam. In reality, this is a totally useless application that deserves to be removed from your computer immediately. Please find the removal instructions below.
Smart Guard Protection removal milestones:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe“.
- In the empty field type “Guard” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Smart Guard Protection process.
- Download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.