This guide will explain to you how to remove Security Cleaner Pro virus from your system. Of course, this is a serious virus which should be immediately dealt with upon the very first detection. If you fail to get rid of it on a timely basis then the odds are that your PC will become even more infected with even more serious malwares. So, continue reading this article to find out the whole truth about this scam and how to get rid of it.
Security Cleaner Pro virus comes into computers without approval or permission. This happens quite unexpectedly, we’d even say out of the blue. The spread of this malware occurs through participation of many trojan horses that make it posible for the hoax to be implanted into PC. Sometimes its installation is a result of user clicking some malicious links on social networks, or through email attachments with malware. Whatever method was used by hackers to implant this hoax into the targeted PC – there’s no absolute protection against viruses in this computer world anyway. What you should understand that you should not buy this scam, no matter how persuasive it might look or seem to you. Ignore its fake system scans, disregard its bogus reports about malwares detected on your PC. Finally, please follow the instructions below that will help you delete it off your system.
Detailed removal guidelines for Security Cleaner Pro scam:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Security Cleaner Pro (with spaces and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Security Cleaner Pro (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Security Cleaner Pro has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.
Security Cleaner Pro virus removal tool: