A-Secure 2015 virus (Removal Guide)
A-Secure 2015 is a brand new rogue AV from the Braviax rogue clan. We recommend you to get rid of this malware immediately, as soon as you actually find its presence in your computer. This guide will help you to get rid of this virus using GridinSoft Trojan Killer, a powerful antimalware tool.
Note that A-Secure 2015 isn’t what it claims of itself. Its real mission is to steal money from users. Actually this rogue is spread through various malicious links. Users need to know how dangerous this program is. First, it will run its fake scan of your PC as soon as you start your computer. Then you will also see that this hoax actually will tell you to pay money for its useless full version, which is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to rendering real security services for your PC.
A-Secure 2015 isn’t actually worth a cent. You should get rid of this hoax immediately from your computer. Note that you must not trust any misleading information as provided by this rogue AV.
Please follow this guide below, which will help you to get rid of A-Secure 2015 virus from your computer automatically with the help of GridinSoft Trojan Killer, which is a powerful antimalware software. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Removal tool for A-Secure 2015 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of A-Secure 2015 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).