Lomity is an adware program. Usually, the nasty program will divert user’s attention from interesting information. For example, you may browse a news and it may pop up suddenly. Lomity Ads will flood your system without your knowledge or permission. So, the parasite will try to display as more as possible ads. We recommend you to delete it.
Lomity adware is an unsafe application. It is able to attack your Chrome or Microsoft Edge, redirect users to malicious web pages, start dangerous processes. Also, it will slow down the performance of your PC. It is a very annoying. Lomity virus may track data about user as well. It will record your habits online and even your banking account. If you want to avoid financial losses and other troubles you need to remove Lomity Ads immediately.
Generally, such sort of malware uses a freeware to sneak into your PC. If you skip “Custom” button by mistake (during the install process), you may get lots of malware. Trojan Killer Portable may fix the problem. The anti-spyware app is able to remove Lomity Ads and other unwanted program in a few clicks.
A simple removal tool for Lomity Ads:
Lomity virus removal instructions
First, install GridinSoft Trojan Killer Portable on your computer.
Choose the type of scan you want to run (Recommended Full):
Wait few minutes untill scanning process is over:
Click on “Cure PC!” button to delete Lomity virus:
Prevention tips on how to avoid being reinfected with Ads by Lomity:
- Don’t click on any advertisements on the web! You can be redirected to a potentially viral or phishing page.
- Don’t download or open any files from your email! Millions of malicious files are spreading through email spam messaging, open attached files only if you absolutely sure in who sent this message.
- Avoid suspicious website! Cyber criminals are created whole website to fool users and make them download malicious and bundled program from there.
- Use anti-malware software!
- Perform a scan at least once a week! In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do it automatically by setting up a scheduled scan.
- Don’t install or download files from shady and unreliable websites! This one is important, more than 50% of infected users were infected with such a scam.
If you still have any questions or your problem wasn’t solved – submit a ticket to our friendly support team.
We hope this simple removal guide and out tool helped you to deal with the virus and removed it completely from your computer. If it didn’t, or if you have any questions you can leave a comment below or contact out Support team.