If you browse this article, probably you want to get rid of Win 7 Protection 2014 virus, which has attacked you PC and now annoys you with fake system scanners, launched with every Windows start up and invented scan results. You are not the only person which has the same problems. We have received numerous E-mails from people complaining that this virus prevents them from normal PC usage. Our security analytics have researched this issue and prepared the working removal guide whose computers are infected with this rogue. Go on reading and you will find out how to clean up your PC.
Win 7 Protection 2014 actively attacks computers worldwide via Trojans. The process of its penetration is carried out invisibly through security gaps. The malicious script of the virus could be hidden by the hackers in free music players, video players, and download managers. It may invade your system if you flippantly open junk E-mail attachments. Be more attentive in future, downloading anything. Now do not get panic, if there is a problem there is a solution also. Just carefully follow the removal guide, provided below and successfully eliminate the presence of this badware.
There are two options available for you to remove Win 7 Protection 2014 rogue. You may remove it either manually or automatically. The automatic removal is the most reliable method. It does not require any special skills or computer knowledge. Just download the reputable anti-virus like Trojan Killer, install and update it to the latest version and launch it. If you decide to get rid of it manually, be especially cautious not to remove the vital system files. You may also consult our security experts, if any questions arise.
Removal tool for Win 7 Protection 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Win 7 Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).