How to remove Vista Antispyware 2014 (Uninstall Tutorial)
Vista Antispyware 2014 is falsified software that secretly enters your workstation, using unfair methods for this purpose. If reached its point of destination, it pretends to be a real anti-virus program able to detect and remove all actual computer infections. First, it launches system scanners which are externally hardly any different from those displayed by most legitimate utilities of this kind. This trick is counted on the gullible PC users. The virus wants them to believe that there are some serious security problems. To solve them Vista Antispyware 2014 offers its full version. In fact, these scanners are not able to examine your system for security problems. No not take Vista Antispyware 2014 reports seriously. They are invented.
Even if your computer system is absolutely clean it will ‘detect’ tons of insecure objects. This is the typical tactic of virus developers because it has the potential to bring them money. Probably there are no problems with your PC except for Vista Antispyware 2014 infection. Never buy its useless commercial if you do not want to get a protection against viruses that will never work. If so get rid of this pest once and for sure.
In order to thoroughly clean your machine from this unwanted “guest”, scan your computer with the reputable anti-virus able to detect and delete all actual computer threats. The removal details see below. We recommend you using Trojan Killer, the modern anti-virus solution for this purpose. Make sure to update its virus data base before launching it. If you have any questions while computer cleanup contact our support team to get sufficient instructions.
Removal tool for Vista Antispyware 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Vista Antispyware 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).