Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014 is a program which promises to provide your PC with the real security services. It promises to detect and remove any computer infections available on your PC. To make a picture more realistic, it launches bogus system scanners and shows fake reports which contain multiple non-existent viruses. While the above-mentioned malware is running it also displays fake alerts. These alerts are meant to further scare you into believing that your PC has some kind of terrible computer failure.
In order to eliminate these issues Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014 full version is offered. We strongly recommend you not to jump at the bait of cyber crooks that stands behind the developing of this annoying tool. All warning messages, fictitious scan results are elaborated to scare you into buying its so-called licensed version. Never pay even a cent for this scamware. Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014 is a typical fake anti-virus which deserves to be uninstalled at once upon detection.
To effectively do it you need to find out some reliable anti-virus scanner to deal with this virus. GridinSoft anti-virus laboratory has elaborated automatic and manual removal guidelines. Please read the guide carefully and choose the method which is more preferable for you. Note that automatic removal is the most reliable way to uninstall Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014 badware without any special efforts on your part.
Removal tool for Sirius Win 8 Protection 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).