My Shopping XP New Tab Page (MyShoppingXP.com) is a malicious toolbar that can be added without your agreement. One day you may open your web browser and detect that this unwanted application was added. If you are eager to delete My Shopping XP from the system, then you can follow the instructions below.
One-Click Access to Shopping Deals
Find Daily Deals, Local Deals, Coupons & More
- Search and compare deals. Get the absolute lowest price on the hottest gifts of the season.
- Why search the web endlessly for deals? Access your favorite shopping sites in one place.
- My Shopping XP is FREE, no registration required. Don”t miss a single sale, get started now!
All these promises are fake. In fact, My Shopping XP may cause lots of troubles. It will flood your screen with a bunch of ads and banners. Thus, you should delete it from PC immediately.
How does My ShoppingXP com get into my system?
Active internet surfers typically got this nasty software from third-party apps, free software, and may be shareware. The unwanted application is bundled with free programs and sometimes offered as an added element to install. But, in most cases, My Shopping XP is installed without your knowledge or consent.
Removal tool for My ShoppingXP com:
Automatic removal instructions:
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Anti-Malware and click on “Apply” at the end of scan:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of GridinSoft Anti-Malware, then click on Reset” button again:
- Restart your computer.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with My ShoppingXP com in the future.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):