Myprivatesearch.com is a nasty program. It will promise to protect your searches every time by adding MyPrivateSearch to Chrome. Also, it claims that the search engine will protect your privacy. However, it is a fake. The redirect program may cause lots of troubles. We recommend you to use the removal tips below to get rid of the problem fully.
Myprivatesearch.com is a browser hijacker. Though, it will promise helpful functions, in fact, the software cannot help you. It aims to redirect you to various web resources. Worst of all, these web pages may be unsafe. You need to use GridinSoft Anti-Malware. The mighty program may eliminate all threats fully. The tutorial below will help you to delete myprivatesearch.com redirect virus from your system in a few clicks.
The hijacker may be installed stealthily. Usually, such software uses a free app to sneak into your PC. It means, you are responsible for installing the malicious program on your PC. Why? Most likely, you forgot to choose “Custom” installation mode. The function allows to deselect all unwanted apps. You have to pay more attention during the install process.
Myprivatesearch.com hijacker removal tool:
Removal guide for myprivatesearch.com hijacker:
You must scan your computer system.
Shut down all your available browsers.
STEP 3 You need to enable On-Run Protection.
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
The useful and interesting function may allow people to prevent install of malicious software. It means, when you will try to install some suspicious file, On-Run Protection will block this installation attempt ahead of time. NOTE! If users want to allow the dangerous program to be installed, they may choose “Ignore always” button. In case, if you want to terminate malicious programs, you must select “Block Always”.
Prevention tips on how to avoid being reinfected with myprivatesearch.com hijacker:
- Don’t click on any advertisements on the web! You can be redirected to a potentially viral or phishing page.
- Don’t download or open any files from your email! Millions of malicious files are spreading through email spam messaging, open attached files only if you absolutely sure in who sent this message.
- Avoid suspicious website! Cyber criminals are created whole website to fool users and make them download malicious and bundled program from there.
- Use anti-malware software!
- Perform a scan at least once a week! In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do it automatically by setting up a scheduled scan.
- Don’t install or download files from shady and unreliable websites! This one is important, more than 50% of infected users were infected with such a scam.
If you still have any questions or your problem wasn’t solved – submit a ticket to our friendly support team.