How to remove GuardBytes Plus scam?
GuardBytes Plus is a computer virus infection, most fairly classified as a rogue antispyware. It is often implanted into PCs by means of nasty Trojan horses, which are extremely malicious. In this guide we will help you to uninstall this rogue from your computer.
GuardBytes Plus attacks all available Windows versions. This hoax doesn’t come to PCs legally, so it doesn’t have any direct uninstaller. You can’t find it in the Control Panel of your computer. GuardBytes Plus scareware is self-started together with your Windows operating system. You may notice that this hoax will start its fake scan of your PC whenever you turn it on. It will disable your browser by preventing you from using it freely.
While GuardBytes Plus imitates its fake scan you will notice various fake reports about all sorts of viruses and malwares detected by it. You may also notice that this hoax has the only thing in mind – to make you buy its so-called full (registered version). This is a mistake and the waste of your time and money.
We recommend you to remove GuardBytes Plus rogue by following the uninstall instructions set forth below. In case you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time of your choice.
Removal tool for GuardBytes Plus fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “GuardBytes Plus” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of GuardBytes Plus process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).