How to remove bsprotection.exe virus
Bsprotection.exe stands for the new virus process of Internet Security 2013 rogue. This program is very dangerous since it plans to steal your money. We really hope that your computer will never be infected with this type of threat. Bsprotection.exe is simply the rogue security program aiming to attack your computer and to make you pay for the full version of this pest. But the full version of it is as useless as the trial one. If you became the victim of bsprotection.exe scam there is the solution on how to remove Internet Security virus simply and quickly. The video provided in the link given below explains in all details how user can delete Internet Security rogue from the infected PC using GridinSoft Trojan Killer, the powerful anti-malware tool.
Alternatively, one may remove bsprotection.exe fake anti-virus program manually by removing its files and registry entries, however, this is more difficult task then to remove it automatically as we described above. Whatever option you choose, there is a remedy for removal of Internet Security hoax, and thus do not tolerate this malware pest on your system. Do not purchase it and get rid of this rogue immediately, upon the very first detection.
How to stop Internet Security virus process:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process bsprotection.exe. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.