How to remove AVLab Internet Security virus
AVLab Internet Security stands for a new rogue AV, which doesn’t do any single good thing for your computer. This is a fake antivirus from FakeRean virus clan, which means that this is a serious computer infection attacking many computers today. In this guide we will help you to exterminate this hoax effectively from your system.
AVLab Internet Security is spread in the world wide web today through various illegal ways. One of them is through spam links, suspicious email attachments, etc. You need to understand that this hoax has the only thing in mind – to make you waste your money.
When AVLab Internet Security is successfully installed, it will start its fake scan of your PC and will report the huge number of viruses and infections. It does this all to make you really scared about the condition of your computer. Then this hoax will tell you to buy its license, which absolutely doesn’t bring any value for you and your computer.
Buying the full version of AVLab Internet Security is the total waste of your time and money. Instead, please follow this guide below, which will explain how to remove this rogue from your PC automatically. If you need more help, please let us know at any time of your choice.
Removal tool for AVLab Internet Security fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “AVLab Internet Security” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AVLab Internet Security process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).