The program known as Antimalware is a fake security software, fake antivirus and rogue antispyware application. It has been designed recently by the team of cyber frauds specifically to deceive users and trick them into paying money for this absolutely useless and helpless program. What’s more, this application is dangerous to keep, since it makes your system totally vulnerable to all kinds of further attacks of malwares.
Antimalware rogue is also known as so-called Proven Antivirus Protection. In reality, this brave statement hasn’t been proven by any decent security company. The reality is quite opposite, in fact. This is a typical scam that simply hunts for your money. Below please find the screenshot of this rogue:
Antimalware rogue comes to computers without user’s approval or permission. Once this happens the rogue amends your system settings in order to be self-launched automatically whenever you turn your computer on. As a result, user is quite surprised to encounter this hoax on your system. Keep in mind that the plan of this scam is to scare you to death about all kinds of fake threats supposedly detected on your system. For this purpose it runs the fake scan of your computer and then reports all kinds of bogus and invented threats. This is all done for the only purpose – to make you buy this scam.
Hopefully, after reading this article you’ve understood what a serious mistake it is to buy this rogue antispyware. It will never protect you against real theats, plus this program is only hunting for your money. Please carefully follow the instructions set forth below on its effective removal from your computer.
Detailed removal instructions for Antimalware virus:
- Refer to your friend or relative for help using clean (non-infected PC).
- On this clean PC open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your USB Flash drive.
- Copy “explorer.exe” to your infected PC via USB Flash drive.
- Run “explorer.exe” on the infected PC.
- In the empty field type “Antimalware” and click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Antimalware virus process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- If you have problems downloading the installer you will need to remove all proxy redirection from your browser (by choosing “Tools” – “Internet Options” – “Connections” – “Lan Settings” options in your browser and removing all proxy servers inserted by the rogue).
- You might need to install GridinSoft Trojan Killer by running it as Administrator by right-clicking the installer with your mouse and choosing such option (in Windows Vista, 7 and 8), or by right-clicking its installer and choosing “Run as…“, then unchecking “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity” (in Windows XP).
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found (by pressing “Remove selections” button at the end of scan) and restart your computer.
Removal tool for Antimalware virus infection:
Removal video at YouTube:
Associated file information of Antimalware scam: