Rango XP Protection 2014 uninstall guide
What is Rango XP Protection 2014 and how could it appear on your PC? If you rack your brains over this question then you need to learn this post. Rango XP Protection 2014 is a fake security program currently running on your PC. It is really unpleasant to understand it. The program is the product of cyber criminals who want to get your money in unfair way. They don’t care about rendering any real security services for your PC by means of this fake antivirus.
If the process of penetration into your system is carried out successfully it modifies your system in such a manner to be launched together with every Windows startup. So the first thing you see on your computer is the professionally developed the GUI of Rango XP Protection 2014. This entry aims to prevent you from being deceived by this hoax. We are sure it tells you to purchase its so-called full version after its fake reports about all kinds of problems and viruses supposedly identified during its fake system scan. Do not do it under any circumstances, please!!! You will not only lose you hard earned money funds but also will support those cyber criminals to create more severe computer infections and continue ripping the gullible people off.
We recommend you to immediately remove Rango XP Protection 2014 virus from your PC once you detect its presence on it. You need to scan your system with reliable antivirus software that will detect all its related files and registry entries and will remove them from your computer. We advise you to use GridinSoft Trojan Killer for this purpose.
Removal tool for Rango XP Protection 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Rango XP Protection 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).