Rango XP Antivirus 2014 virus removal guide
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 is a fake antispyware, by the way. This program has the only thing in mind – to make you pay for its so-called full version, which is absolutely good for nothing. In this guide we will give you more information about the danger related to Rango XP Antivirus 2014 and about the ways of its successful removal from your system.
Rango XP Antivirus 2014 is actively spread in the world wide web today through participation of many viruses and malicious links. The fact that this hoax actually came into your PC is obviously a sign that proves a poor anti-malware protection in your computer.
Note that Rango XP Antivirus 2014 will tell you that it is some superb anti-malware, whereas in reality it is absolutely good for nothing when it comes to rendering real malware removal services. By the way, this rogue doesn’t even come with any uninstaller. It tries to make all it can to make you keep it in your PC.
Please don’t trust any misleading information reported by Rango XP Antivirus 2014. This hoax simply tries to deceive you with its many misleading statements. It will tell that your PC is full or problems, viruses and threats, and that you need to buy the so-called full version of this Rango XP Antivirus 2014 to have these problems fixed. We recommend you to ignore all such faulty information on the part of this hoax and rather follow this detailed removal guide set forth below.
Removal tool for Rango XP Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Rango XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).