Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 is fake anti-virus program which can appear on your computer in result of visiting the infected web-site, downloading free software from the Internet or opening the strange E-mail attachments. If you see any signs of Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 presence on you workstation, note that your anti-virus has been easily bypassed and now your PC is vulnerable for other malicious attacks.
No matter how this scamware has managed to make path into your PC, the scenario of its malicious actions is the following: firstly the phony scanners are launched by Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014, and then you are presented with invented detection list, full of various computer threats. To clean up your PC from all these allegedly identified malicious objects you need to download the registered version of Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014. It starts showing you numerous warning alerts about the poor security state of your PC as well. Do not treat this information seriously. The scan results and alerts are absolutely misleading and do not add any value. Probably your computer system is absolutely clean, except Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 virus.
The GridinSoft security experts aim to prevent you from purchasing this rogue. This program is absolutely useless. It is not able to render any security services. If you transfer the asked sum of money for the license, then you just enrich the rogue programs developers and support them for the creating other malicious samples. The only correct algorithm of your actions now is to apply all effort removing this Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 virus. The removal instructions are set forth below. Here you may find both automatic and manual guidelines. You may learn them and select the most preferable method for you.
Removal tool for Rango Win 8 Antispyware 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of ROGUE NAME process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).