This is the leadership explaining overall tips to solve web browser redirection issues. You can use it for deletion of QuickSearch 0.0.3 that may attack Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Opera and other famous web search applications. This manual will help you recover your browser’s default search page preliminarily modified by hijackers, delete all undesirable search toolbars installed into your online browser by adware applications, and also get back to your primary browser settings that are personalized by you only.
What is it?
A browser hijacker is a spiteful application, generally an internet browser plug-in that modifies web browser settings in order to change the default home page or error page and redirect an internet surfer to suspicious websites. You should know, browser hijacker also may record all web pages which the user visits and send collected data of hackers via Internet connection. Actually, all browser hijackers are developed for commercial, marketing or advertising goals. They are installed without obvious user permission and often try to obstruct their deletion. QuickSearch 0.0.3 browser hijackers are adverse and therefore are always classified as safety and privacy risks.
There are three basic ways unwanted parasites may get into the computer.
- Generally browser hijackers are installed by unsecure shareware, free software or advertising-supported programs, such as different browser toolbars or add-ons.
- Numerous of spyware and adware apps bundled with definite free applications.
- Some widely spread browser hijackers get into the computer using web Explorer ActiveX controls or exploiting definite online browser vulnerabilities.
How to stop QuickSearch 0.0.3?
We can recommend you download and install powerful antivirus application, such as Trojan Killer. It helps you eliminate all problems on your computer. You can clean your PC in a short time. If you have any questions, please contact our managers. They will help and advise you in any situation.
Removal tool for QuickSearch 0.0.3:
Automatic removal instructions:
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and click on “Apply” at the end of scan:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In Trojan Killer’s window click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of Trojan Killer, then click on Reset” button again:
- Restart your computer.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with QuickSearch 0.0.3 in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):