PC Defender 360 virus. How to remove
PC Defender 360 is the malware program known as fake AV tool, which is the same as PC Defender Plus malware. It does a lot of damage for the infected PC. The sooner you get rid of PC Defender 360 the better. The removal guide to delete PC Defender 360 virus can be found below.
Everyone knows that new cyber parasites appear almost everyday. Today is not exception. We publish this article to inform you about PC Defender 360 scam. It penetrates into PCs through other malware and bogus online anti-malware scanners. Afterwards PC Defender 360 will be configured to start up automatically after every Windows reboot. When PC Defender 360 is running, false system scans will be initiated. Later you will see scanning results. It is possible to get crazy, reading them. They state about serious computer contamination. At the same time, when you try to uninstall any of these viruses the program will, beyond any doubts, ask you to first purchase its registered version. But we publish this post to shed the light on PC Defender 360. It is not able neither detect nor delete any threats.
We would recommend you to check your system up and remove viruses with time-proved programs only. PC Defender 360 displays invented scanning results in order to distort the real picture regards your workstation and steal your savings, by scaring you. So, do not be upset if you see the scanning results stating multiple pests detected. Just ignore them. To summarize above all mentioned facts, you should by all available means delete PC Defender 360 from your infected computer. Please follow our detailed malware removal instructions.
PC Defender 360 removal instructions:
- Download the installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer’s latest version from a clean computer through the address http://trojan-killer.net/download.php
- Save the installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer onto your USB Flash drive.
- Copy the installer of GridinSoft Trojan Killer onto your infected computer through USB Flash drive.
- Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer’s installer as Administrator by right-clicking its installer and choosing such option. In Windows XP click “Run as…” and select “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity“. Click “OK”.
- Install the program but do not yet run Trojan Killer. Uncheck the option to run Trojan Killer at the end of its installation.
- Run GridinSoft Trojan Killer exe-file as Administrator by right-clicking its desktop icon and choosing such option. In Windows XP click “Run as…” and select “Protect my computer and data from unauthorized program activity“. Click “OK”.
- Run scan with Trojan Killer and remove all infections found.
- Restart your computer and repeat scan in the case of necessity.
PC Defender360 manual removal information:
%commondesktopdir%\PC Defender 360.lnk
Associated registry entries: