Msprotection.exe is a new process of the virus called Internet Security (also known as Internet Security 2013). Even though, of course, it has nothing to do with rendering real security while you browser the world wide web. What you surely need to do is to kill the process of Internet Security hoax, which is now called msprotection.exe. Please use these instructions below that will help you in this matter.
Internet Security scam doesn’t use legal ways of entering computers. It runs fake scans of your computer and then reports many bogus threats. This is all done by it in order to convince you to buy its fake and helpless license, which is not able to render the promised level of online security. So, buying this hoax is the waste of your funds. Plus, the rogue prevents you from running legitimate security programs necessary for its removal. To bypass this blockage we strongly recommend that you terminate msprotection.exe virus process as explained below.
How to stop Internet Security virus process:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process msprotection.exe. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.