March 5, 2013 has been marked by a significant event in the history of GridinSoft Trojan Killer anti-malware tool. The new version 220.127.116.11. has been released, introducing the following modifications and updates:
- English language has been updated.
- Upload speed enhancement (loading of databases in background mode).
- Space between lines in Update log has been removed.
- Turning proactive protection ON adds Balloon into notification area.
- Showing Balloon hint when closing Trojan Killer (if Proactive Protection is on).
- Polish language has been updated.
- The error has been fixed during file scanning with broken (or extremely large) icon size.