Madefender.exe (the process of Internet Security scam)
In this article we explain the new process of Internet Security fake antispyware, which is now called madefender.exe. In order to get rid of this scam completely one needs to first stop the process of this virus (madefender.exe). Otherwise the rogue will prevent from launching legitimate security programs for its removal. Please read the rest of the article to find out how to remove this pest off your PC.
Internet Security is a malware that attacks PCs when nobody expects this scam to appear on the computer. The ways it enters computers are illegal; its plans and plots are of the cruelest of intentions. Once this hoax makes the dwelling on your system it immediately begins modifying it tremendously. The rogue adds some registry entries that make it possible for the malware to be self-started automatically together with every system startup.
While Internet Security is running on your computer it begins the series of its many fake scans. Once completed, the scans are succeeded by a faulty report that speaks of many infections supposedly noticed during the bogus scan of your workstation. Users are reported about all sorts of unreal viruses, trojans, adware, spyware, keyloggers and many other infected threats. Please do not trust this faulty information. Instead, why don’t you follow the removal instructions below to delete Internet Security hoax completely?
How to stop Internet Security virus process:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process madefender.exe. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.