PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro application is considered to be potentially unwanted as it commits illegal actions on your computer. Hackers use this malicious technique with advertising purposes. The aim is achieved by the injecting adware into the system that starts aggressive promotion of hazardous software. Continue reading to know how to eliminate the threat and not lose your money.
The behavior of PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro application seems to be hazardous, however, real state of affairs is deeply disappointing. Main activities of the PUPs concern generation of pop-ups that constantly increase, redirections to the random sites and the worst thing is stealing users private information. After not long period, hackers will exploit the situation and get access to your system.
The biggest problem with PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro PUP appears when users notice that they lose their personal details like browsing history, for example. In fact, potentially unwanted application can encourage users to install different utilities which mask spyware, adware, hijackers, etc. These items allow cyber criminals to achieve remote access to the system, steal personal information and transfer it to the third-party users (vendors, advertisers). The possibility of such control over the computer should alert Internet usage and motivate to block this malicious process. Secure your privacy with defense tools that can prevent installation of infected software or delete all unwanted objects.
We offer you both to get rid of PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro malicious software and strengthen the security with our anti-malware tracker. Meet GridinSoft Anti-Malware tool that deals with the common computer threat in several clicks. To make the task easier, we created the removal guide you see below.
Removal tool for PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro
What is PUP? The term “Potentially Unwanted Program” was created to spread special type of virus what user often download it. Such app often looks like legitimate program, but can harm computer with hidden functions. GridinSoft Anti-Malware is the high-quality security product, developed specifically for different kinds of PUPs’ removal. You can download and install it from the button below:
Often, such PUPs are adware programs which arel displaying different pop-up ads and banner ads on every page that you visit. Such ads can be really different from simple coupons and sales to last hot news. You will see really interesting thing what will aim you to clicks on the ad and the creators will get their pay-per-click revenue. You will notice if you PC infected with PUPs, there are common things that will appear with this infection:
- advertising banner will appear on every page you are visiting;
- you can be redirected do different sites when you just click on the page;
- many different pop-ups which will show you fake updates of programs or that your PC are infected;
- you can notice different programs what was installed without your knowledge.
We highly recommend to remove such ads from your computer, so follow the guide bellow and remove it!
Automatic removal instructions:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In GridinSoft Anti-Malware click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of GridinSoft Anti-Malware, then click on “Reset” button:
- When the Reset Browser completed, the suspicious extensions which were hiding in your browsers are gone. Now, let GridinSoft Anti-Malware to scan your computer for the Potentially Unwanted Program dangerous files, malicious browser extensions and registry keys, that may have been installed on your computer without your knowledge.
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Anti-Malware and click on “Fix Now” at the end of scan:
- Restart your computer after the end of Removal Process.
Prevent your PC from being infected with PC Utilities Pro – Optimizer Pro again
GridinSoft Anti-Malware offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “On-Run Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” tab and click on the “Start” button:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Anti-Malware and its On-Run Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Block Always” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore Always” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):