How do I get rid of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014?
Almost every day new viruses appear. Today is not an exception. We publish this post to tell you about Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 new scam. This is a program that gets into your system and tries to fool you. If Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 invades your system it will be launched together with every Windows startup. You will see various warning notifications about critical state of your system. Then it pretends to scan your PC system and reports multiple corrupted files to be detected. Do not get scared seeing these scanners and their reports. They are both false.
Have you ever thought about purposes which Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 pursues? We will give you the answer for this question. Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 is eager to mislead you about the low security state of your computer. And when you try to clean your PC from these pseudo viruses you will be inevitably offered to buy the commercial version, as the best anti-virus solution. Note that versions, trial and full are absolutely useless. So, this virus as many others, have been created for to swindle your money. Even if you agree to transfer the certain sum of money you will get anything good, just waste your funds for a scamware.
The only right solution for you is to uninstall Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 virus from the system immediately. We offer you to use GridinSoft Trojan Killer antimalware application that is really reliable and effective. The automatic and manual removal options are available for you. Choose the method more suitable for you.
Removal tool for Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Sirius Win 7 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).