How to get rid of AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015?
AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 claims to be the legal security software. But these claims are far from truth, believe us. GridinSoft Security experts have tested this program and got rather deplorable results. The promises of AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 do not coincide with its real deeds.
It masks like a decent device, in fact AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 conceals quite different motives. The cyber crooks who stand behind the developing of this rogue, aim to enrich themselves on innocent people. They use the well-panned tactic on how to mislead people. Firstly the users see the fake alerts that there seriously security issues are detected. Then, allegedly to fix these problems the users are recommended to register the licensed version of AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 to to quickly and sufficiently clean up your system.
If the potential victim takes this information in all good faith and clicks OK AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 infiltrates inside the machine and commences its harmful activity. It initiates fake system scanners and admittedly reports the computer threats you do not have for real. If you try \to remove the identified computer threats, you will be offered to pay for the full version. Here is a trick. If you do what you are asked, if you pay a certain sum of money for this so-called version you enrich the cyber crooks. Do it under any circumstances. AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 is the scam you should not endure it inside of your PC. Hence, get rid of it right now as shown in the recommendations below.
Removal tool for AVbytes Win 8 Antivirus 2015 rogue:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton XP Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).