Flyper Locker Virus – What is it?
Flyper Locker Virus is a new infection. It is a ransomware-type virus that will demand money. The malware uses the RSA-2048 encryption to change your files. Once installed, it will immediately encrypt all your files, it finds on the system. They will all have the new filename extension .flyper. Thus, the scammers will try to force users to pay money. Flyper Locker Virus is designed to generate profit to swindlers. We recommend you to defend you machine from it.
In fact, the app cannot steal money from users. Flyper Locker Virus will force do that willingly. The frauds will promise you to send the decryption key. Security experts claim that the key may lie on the Command and Control server. This way is a dodgy trick. It means, impossible to get the key without paying money. Usually, many users will pay $607 to get access to their important files.
How to protect the system from Flyper Locker Virus?
We recommend you to install GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware. The app a reliable tool. So, your documents, pictures and other files will be safe. The helpful software allows you to use your computer without fear. Below you may download the app.
- First of all, you need to download and install GridinSoft Anti-Ransomware.
- You need to enable the app.
- Stay safe!
Simple tips you must follow to decrease chances of being reinfected:
- Advertisements. You shouldn’t click on any ads and pop-ups on websites, this can lead to the redirection on potentially viral pages!
- Spam messages from email. Attached files in emails can appear to be malicious in most cases. Consequences for this will be infected with malware or adware program. Don’t download or open such attachments!
- Surfing the internet. There are thousands and millions of phishing website on the internet. Each one of them can be very dangerous for your computer. Avoid such pages, try only reliable and trusted websites!
- Pay attention to what you install. There are tons of hijackers and malicious program that are being installed through bundled applications and downloaders. Don’t install any suspicious program and files, always check signer before proceding further!
That is all! Leave your comments and questions below, or use our ticket system to make contact with our professional support team. We will gladly help you!