If your browser redirects you to Bus.clevernt.com then your computer probably infected with viruses. This virus classified as a browser hijacker and this site will always redirect you to different malicious recourses every time you open your browser. Such virus are not new and there are many popular alike viruses like A.yesadsrv.com or ousief.xyz . Unfortunately Bus.clevernt.com able to infect all installed on your PC browser include Google Chrome, Opera, Mozila, Edge, Safari, Internet Explorer and others. Let`s have a closer look at the Bus.clevernt.com browser hijacker.
Browser hijacker like Bus.clevernt.com can be installed with other free program what you get from the Internet or if your system already infect with another virus. Always check a very additional options and never allow app install with `Custom` options. The Simple rule what will save your PC from the future virus attack.
This site, like many other browser hijackers will bring mess to your computer. This means that it will change your homepage, your default search engine and etc. Bus.clevernt.com will also track some your private information and transfer it to the third parties. We highly recommend to remove Bus.clevernt.com after you was redirected to it for the first time!
Bus.clevernt.com hijacker removal tool:
Removal guide for Bus.clevernt.com hijacker:
STEP 1. Download and install GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
STEP 2. Perform a scan for Bus.clevernt.com hijacker:
STEP 3. Apply actions to detected items:
When scanning process is over, select “Move to quarantine” in top right corner and click “Apply” at the bottom.
NOTE: It is advised to check the box in bottom left corrner “Create Restore Point“. This will allow you to return to that point in your system, befor our program removed detected files.
STEP 4. Reset your browser settings:
NOTE: We advise you to save your data in all active browser windows, this step will close all sessions!
Go to “Tools” tab – click “Reset Browser Settings“. In the first column, you need to choose your internet browser that is infected with Bus.clevernt.com hijacker. In second column, we advise you to choose “Start page” and “Search engines” options. But you may correct them as you wish. If you don’t know what to choose, then follow our advice.
STEP 5. Turn on On-Run Protection:
Go to “Protection” tab and click “Start” button. This will turn on a “On-Run Protection” in GridinSoft Anti-malware. When this feature enabled, our program will prevent malicious activities on your computer. If some malware or adware will try to install itself on your computer – it will be immediatly blocked by our program.
Here is a video on how to remove hijackers (and not only!) with GridinSoft Anti-Malware:
Prevention tips on how to avoid being reinfected with Bus.clevernt.com hijacker:
- Don’t click on any advertisements on the web! You can be redirected on a potentially viral or phishing page.
- Don’t download or open any files from your email! Millions of malicious files are spreading through email spam messaging, open attached files only if you absolutely sure in who sent this message.
- Avoid suspicious website! Cyber criminals are created whole website to fool users and make them download malicious and bundled program from there.
- Use anti-malware software!
- Perform a scan at least once a week! In GridinSoft Anti-Malware you can do it automaticly by setting up a scheduled scan.
- Don’t install or download files from shady and unreliable websites! This one is important, more than 50% of infected users were infected with such scam.
If you still have any questions or your problem wasn’t solved – submit a ticket to our friendly support team.