Easy Steps to Remove WowCoupon
In this tutorial you may find out how to delete Ads by WowCoupon adware and to get rid of its intrusive ads, pop-ups, banners, deals and other forms of harmful online advertising.
What is WowCoupon?
WowCoupon is similar to rogue browser plug-ins which claim to improve users’ online browsing experience by enabling some functions, but actually, WowCoupon, cannot add any real worth for the user. Unfortunately, their major goal is to generate profit by the display of obsessive online ads. To prevent installation of WowCoupon, or other nasty potentially unwanted application, closely observe each step of the free software download process and click the ‘Decline’ button when installation of extra programs is offered. If you are installing downloaded software, select the ‘Custom’ or ‘Advanced’ installation options, and you should not select ‘Quick’ or ‘Regular’ – this will reveal any bundled applications attempting to infiltrate your machine, and you will be able to opt out.
You should delete Ads by WowCoupon because:
- It hammers out non-stop advertisements and pop-up windows.
- It leads you to open a diversity of ads sites.
- It turns casual words on the websites into hyperlinks.
- It may retrofit your browser settings without permittance.
- It liners banner advertisings to block your attention to the web page.
- It retards your browser speed massively.
How to remove Ads by WowCoupon?
In order to remove Ads by WowCoupon quickly and effectively we advise to purchase a trustworthy and authentic computer safety tool, for instance Trojan Killer by GridinSoft. A rightful anti-spyware will delete WowCoupon and also will stay to defend your PC from other threats. Also, the tool will also scan your PC for the additional malicious software after WowCoupon removal.
Removal tool for Ads by WowCoupon:
Automatic removal instructions:
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and click on “Apply” at the end of scan:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In Trojan Killer’s window click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of Trojan Killer, then click on Reset” button again:
- Restart your computer.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Ads by WowCoupon in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):