How to delete Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 rogue?
Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 is categorized is a fake anti-virus. It tends to infect PCs worldwide. The tactic of the rogue is not new. It is typical for the rogues of this class. Thus, Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 can penetrate into your PC via available security gaps while visiting the hacked or dubious web sites, clicking unknown links, on-line ads, downloading some files from internet; even E-mail attachments can contain malware scripts.
Despite the claims of Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 it is a typical virus. It is not able to render any security services. Neither trial nor full versions are able to detect or remove viruses. Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 is a cleverly designed tool that used for enriching cyber crooks. The guys who stand behind the developing of this rogueware could create the effective anti-virus and earn money in the fair way. If you want to check your system for viruses use the reputable anti-virus only. Do not trust on-line anti-virus scanners. Most of them are viruses. Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 is not an exception. If you intend to download some software, google first, to get the information about this or that program.
It goes without saying that one should keep away from purchasing this scam program. It is better to spend this sum of money for some decent program which is really able to serious computer cleanup. GridinSoft security experts have prepared the set of instructions which help you combat this computer pest once and for all. Carefully follow all of them to have your PC clean from any unwanted objects.
Removal tool for Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Zorton Vista Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).