Do you see some system scanners launching along with every Windows start up? Do you see strange alerts which tell you that there are some security problems detected? You do not know what to do? We are really sorry, but we should tell that dangerous virus under the name of Win 8 Antivirus 2014 has managed to invade your system and now tries to steal your hard-earned money.
It looks like real anti-virus program with professionally developed GUI. It copies the consequence of steps as legit antiviruses do, but there is one difference between them. The normal anti-viruses do not get into computers without permission. Win 8 Antivirus 2014 is elaborated not to provide any security services; Win 8 Antivirus 2014 just wears the mask of real helpful utility, indeed it has other goals as you have already understood.
This badware commonly produces non-existing threats as scan results and challenge user to remove them by acquiring full-working version of Win 8 Antivirus 2014. Actually, both trial and paid version of this fake AV are of no value. Our security researches confirm that Win 8 Antivirus 2014 has no capabilities to act as real security application. The list of computer threats is invented. Probably your system is absolutely clean, except Win 8 Antivirus 2014 presence.
So, we would recommend you to run the time-proven antispyware applications to remove this nasty virus. Trojan Killer anti-virus Lab has prepared easy in use, helpful recommendations. Carefully follow each of them and you will successfully remove this parasite.
Removal tool for Win 8 Antivirus 2014 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Win 8 Antivirus 2014 process.
- Visit the site https://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).