Avsecurity.exe virus (removal guide)
Avsecurity.exe is a new process for Internet Security 2013 rogue antispyware program. This is a very dangerous piece of malware, which is a serious cyber virus currently attacking thousands if not millions of PCs all over the world. Avsecurity.exe is its new process which replaces all other processes.
The problem with Internet Security 2013 virus is that it blocks launching legitimate programs like Task Manger, cmd.exe and taskkill.exe commands. The same problem happens when users try to launch legitimate antiviruses, or browsers to download such antiviruses for Internet Security virus removal. Because of avsecurity.exe running process all legitimate files (which are executables) will be reported by this virus as infected with a strange virus called W32/Blaster.worm, however, this is a fake infection not even present on your system. In order to completely get rid of Internet Security scam from your computer you will need to stop its malicious process called avsecurity.exe. In the tips below you will be able to find out how to do it.
Similar video explaining how to stop Internet Security 2013 virus process (avsecurity.exe):
Detailed removal guidelines for Internet Security 2013 scam:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security 2013 (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process avecurity.exe. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.
Internet Security 2013 virus removal tool: