AVbytes XP Protection 2015 automatic and manual removal
Today the Web teems with the programs, the masterpieces of the hackers, which are eager wind you round and rip you off. So, we strongly recommend you avoiding them if you are not sure in their genuineness. Do not download anything from the unproven recourses. The chance to get the computer infection in such way is incredibly high. The cyber criminals do not sleep; they put the different traps everywhere to get the excess to your PC. So be maximally cautious while surfing it.
AVbytes XP Protection 2015 program is one of such unwanted utilities. It is a fake anti-virus. It bypasses your security programs, infiltrates into your computer system and starts scanning your system. Then it provides the false detection list with numerous threats found. In order to get rid of them you are offered to download the full version of AVbytes XP Protection 2015, which costs a certain sum of money. If not to liquidate the identified infections, according to the words of this virus, they can cause the damaging of the system. Do not take this information seriously.
The GridinSoft antispyware laboratory submits this article to shed light on AVbytes XP Protection 2015 software and tells about its real motives. We have thoroughly analyzed this badware from the Braviax/Fake Rean rogue family. It is a scam in all senses. The rogue tunes up the system in such way to start up automatically after every system reboot and tells that you need to clean up your system. It is a typical behavior for the programs of such sort. Do not endure this disguising activity and remove virus in the shortest possible time. Follow all guidelines stipulated below. You can delete AVbytes XP Protection 2015 manually or automatically. The choice is all yours. 24-hour support service is always at your disposal. If you have any questions, please contact us.
Removal tool for AVbytes XP Protection 2015 rogue:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2014” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AVC Plus process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).