AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 rogue removal
The program called AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is a fake antispyware in fact. In case you have identified this application to be a part of your computer, then your system is in a great problem. The PC has become contaminated with a serious virus as a result of poor antimalware protection.
In this guide we will help you to remove AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 malware from your system. Note that this application is spread by means of various malicious links, or through participation of other trojan horses.
When AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 is successfully installed into PC it will start imitating the traits of some legitimate antimalware software. It will be self-started automatically together with every system startup. Also, you will see the fake scan of your computer by this rogue. It will then give a long list of fake (invented) threats, which are not real. What’s more, this hoax will tell you to buy its license, which brings no value at all for your computer.
The sole goal of AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 scam is to make you pay money for its useless services. We recommend that you immediately undertake all the necessary measures, which will help you to eliminate this scareware from your computer. GridinSoft Trojan Killer is a good software, which can help you to get rid of this rogue from your system. In case you need more assistance on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Removal tool for AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 fake antivirus:
Detailed removal instructions:
- Open “My Computer” (Windows Explorer).
- In the address field insert http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe and hit “Enter” key.
- Save “explorer.exe” to your Desktop or elsewhere.
- Run “explorer.exe”.
- In the empty field type “2015” and click “Scan”.
- Give your permission to kill the process of AVbytes XP Antivirus 2015 process.
- Visit the site http://trojan-killer.net to download GridinSoft Trojan Killer.
- Install it and scan your PC with the program.
- Remove all infections found.
- Restart your PC and repeat scan (if necessary).