Antivirus Pro 2017 – What is it?
Antivirus Pro 2017 belongs to Braviax/Fake Rean kind. This famous family is distributing their applications for years and we notice that they all work in a very similar manner. First things first, Antivirus Pro 2017 imitates search for viruses on your PC. It may simulate performing PC scan and finally displays the list of files that are presumably may damage your system. Actually, they either don’t exist at all or pose no risk to your PC. But, Antivirus Pro 2017 will try to argue you the opposite and it will attempt to make you purchase its complete version.
Also, Antivirus Pro 2017 may display different security notifications that should strengthen the feeling that your PC is at risk. You must ignore these notifications and also the scan results by Antivirus Pro 2017. It is not a trustworthy tool and you must eliminate it as soon as possible.
So, we may say that:
- Antivirus Pro 2017 is malware, which violate users’ private information for cyber criminals.
- Antivirus Pro 2017 may prevent users from accessing web.
- Antivirus Pro 2017 is a virus, which able installs unwanted applications with various viruses.
- Antivirus Pro 2017 can damage windows files to mess up your PC.
How to delete Antivirus Pro 2017 rogue?
We may advise you choose an automatic way for deletion Antivirus Pro 2017. The advantage of automated deletion is evident because junkware removal tools scan your PC for all similar infections, and some of them are more hazardous than adware applications. You can install powerful antivirus software, such as Trojan Killer. Otherwise, spiteful software can compromise your safety and privacy. If you have any questions, please contact our managers.
Removal tool for Antivirus Pro 2017:
Automatic removal instructions:
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and click on “Apply” at the end of scan:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In Trojan Killer’s window click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of Trojan Killer, then click on Reset” button again:
- Restart your computer.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Antivirus Pro 2017 in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):