What is allsecurity.exe? To tell you the truth, this file and this process is not associated with rendering real security services. Quite to the contrary, in fact. Allsecurity.exe is associated with a rogue antispyware program called Internet Security. Use the guidelines below that will help you get rid of this rogue antivirus from your computer.
Because of allsecurity.exe virus process running on your computer users experience difficulties getting rid of this virus. When they attempt to launch some antivirus software they already have the virus will report this application as malicious and infected with some strange virus called W32/Blaster.worm. But, of course, this is a fake infection which is not associated with real status of your system. In order to bypass such blockages on the part of Internet Security malware you need to terminate allsecurity.exe virus process. The tips below will explain how to make it possible. After you kill allsecurity.exe running process you will then be able to completely get rid of Internet Security rogue from your system.
Similar video explaining how to stop Internet Security current virus process (allsecurity.exe):
Detailed removal guidelines for Internet Security scam:
- Click “Start” and select “My Computer“, or use Win+E hotkey command to open Windows Explorer.
- In the address line type this text: http://gridinsoft.com/downloads/explorer.exe, and then click “Enter“.
- Save the utility “explorer.exe” to your Desktop.
- Run “explorer.exe” from Desktop.
- In the empty field type the name of this virus – Internet Security (with space and beginning capital letters).
- Click “Scan“.
- Give your permission to kill the process of Internet Security (once the utility finds it).
- Warning! The rogue Internet Security has not yet been removed. You’ve just stopped its process allecurity.exe. Now you need to scan your PC with reliable antivirus program we recommend below.
Internet Security virus removal tool: