Ads by Infonaut. Uninstall tool
Ads by Infonaut is a nasty application published to spread different adware. This adware is characterized as a helpful tool that will help you search for information faster and easier, but it is a scam. This is because it is a useless adware destined to win your uploads and visits. Then you will receive spiteful ads labeled with slogans. It may be “Powered by Infonaut” or “Ads by Infonaut” across your Internet browsers, including Safari, Google Chrome, Opera, Mozilla Firefox and Internet Explorer.
What kind of dangers may Ads by Infonaut bring?
- Software uploaded from this adware can be incompatible with your other programs.
- Creating unwanted registries, files.
- Redirecting your site to hazardous web pages which contain a lot of computer infection and viruses.
- Blocking your online activities by surfing you numerous complementary in-text link advertisements, deals, banner, offers, pop-up, search.
- Causing system vulnerabilities.
How did Ads by Infonaut enter your PC?
Ads by Infonaut come included with some pirated software, freeware, different add-ons (free media players, PDF creators, download managers, etc.) and shareware. You must stay away from doubtful web pages, aggressive attachments, different unknown software. We recommend you to review Terms and Agreements when you download new information. Also, you should follow installation steps attentively. Make sure you select Custom or Advanced installation. Furthermore, you need to cancel all checkmarks that specify about suspicious additional uploads.
Ads by Infonaut removal tool
We recommend you choose an automatic way to delete viruses or computer infections. You can download and install mighty antivirus software on your PC. Thus, you remove this unpleasant malware from your system in a short time. If you need more help on our part, please feel free to contact us at any time.
Removal tool for Infonaut:
Automatic removal instructions:
- Scan your system with GridinSoft Trojan Killer and click on “Apply” at the end of scan:
- Shut down all your browsers.
- In Trojan Killer’s window click on “Tools” and select “Reset browser settings“:
- Specify all your browsers you want to be reset with the help of Trojan Killer, then click on Reset” button again:
- Restart your computer.
Video explaining how to reset your browser using GridinSoft Trojan Killer:
How to prevent your PC from being reinfected with Infonaut in the future.
GridinSoft Trojan Killer offers excellent solution which may help to prevent your system from being contaminated with malware ahead of time. This feature is referred to as “Real-Time Protection”. By default, it is disabled once you install the software. To enable it, please click on “Protect” button and press “Start” as demonstrated below:
This options helps you to prevent execution of malicious programs and to avoid their installation ahead of time. When certain malware tries to install itself into your system, GridinSoft Trojan Killer and its Real-Time Protection module will terminate this installation attempt ahead of time. You may click on “Confirm” button to continue blocking this malicious program, or to select “Ignore this file” and allow the malicious application to be installed (at your own risk):